Why spend money on content marketing?
Content marketing garners 3X more leads than traditional marketing — and costs 62% less.1
74% of companies say content marketing increases lead quality and quantity.2
Organizations with a content marketing strategy report 6X higher conversion rates.1
60% of consumers are motivated to seek a product or service after reading content about it.3
80% of consumers are likely or extremely likely to use articles when making a major purchase decision.4
There’s more …
Professionally produced value-added content is also proven to:
- Engage customers and prospects with relevant, useful information.
- Nurture consumers through the decision-making process — and keep your financial institution top of mind as a trusted resource throughout every stage.
- Strengthen and deepen your relationship with current customers based on non-promotional factors, thus increasing share-of-wallet through increased loyalty.
- Improve return on investment by assisting with cross-selling and up-selling in a non-invasive manner.
- Ultimately, gain higher engagement, acquisition, retention and profits.
BUT … 41% of marketers say content creation is the number-one skill set missing from their team!2
That’s where Ready2Go Content comes to the rescue. Fill the gaps in your content marketing initiatives and support your team with content that’s proven and ready to work for you today.
We Can Prove It Works
At Ready2Go’s parent company, CCG, we’ve spent more than four decades helping financial institutions improve their customer relationships and their bottom lines with content-driven strategies.
”Value-add content is an important component of our overall strategy, and CCG’s partnership has been key. We consider them an extension of our team.Jennifer D.AVP, B2B Marketing Manager, $20 billion-asset bank
Here are a few of our favorite success stories.
2 “2016 Content Marketing Staffing & Tactics Barometer,” Curata, http://www.curata.com/resources/ebooks/2016-CMStaffing-Tactics-Study, accessed March 27, 2017
3 “A Guide to Marketing Genius: Content Marketing,” Demand Metric, https://www.demandmetric.com/content/content-marketing-infographic, accessed Sept. 25, 2017
4 “Consumer Attitudes Toward Content,” Scribble Live and Visually, posted June 2016, https://www.aaaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ScribbleLive-Visually-Consumer_attitudes_towards_content.pdf, accessed March 27, 2017